From One Home to Another Since 1973
Let The Alexander Team Be Your Guide
The Alexander Team will make your home buying/selling process a smooth one. From the initial meeting to the closing we have the resources available for a hassle free transition.
Working with us can save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
We know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid making costly mistakes.
We are an excellent source for general information about the community, specific information about schools, churches, shopping, transportation, plus tips on house inspections and pricing.
We understand why Buyers write offers the way they do, and can help you present a counter-offer that is effective, to the point, and acceptable to the buyer.
We work with you to come to an agreement with your potential buyer quickly, so that you do not waste your time by dragging out the negotiation period any longer than necessary.
We Have Mutual Objectives
The correct price of a home is the highest price the market will bear. To assist you in determining the correct price we will provide you with a market analysis of comparable properties that are offered for sale in the neighborhood. Whether it’s buying or selling we will offer you the expert guidance necessary to assist you in determining the best price.
Through constant communication with our client, we will actively and aggressively stay abreast of the current market. Whether it is searching for that new home or trying to sell the one the client has. We understand that saving time is saving money and consistent communication is the key.
• Help you determine the best selling price for your house
• Suggest things you can do to get your house in top condition
• Recommend reputable repair companies, if necessary
• Develop the best strategy for showing your house.
• Enter your house in the Multiple Listing Services immediately
• Enter your house in the local and international web sites and other appropriate web sites
• Review progress at least twice a month
• Promptly advise you of changes in the market climate.
• Present all offers to you promptly and assist you in evaluating them
• Manage the closing process when a contract is accepted.
• Immediately advise you of events that may affect closing
• Coordinate and monitor the settlement process.